Monday 23 May 2016

Day 6: My Forever C9 Cleanse

It's day 6 and I am 2/3 of the way through my cleanse journey!

The reasons why I embarked on this journey, were for me to improve my health and well-being, to stop being bloated all the time regardless of what I ate or when I ate, gain more energy and not feel sluggish.  And for now (touch wood) there has been no bloating, my energy levels are great and bonus my nails don't seem to be flaking as much as they were before the detox, (I sense a home manicure is on the cards if my nails continue to improve as they are).

Time seems to be speeding up now, the agonising apprehension of starting this journey and not knowing what to expect seems awhile back now. I think it has helped me to be open minded to what each day would bring, keep busy and not lose sight of my goals.

Until day 9, the final day of my cleansing journey. I shall not bore you with anymore updates until then.

(Just humour me here, I have to share this silly bit of  information). I am a fan of little gadget type things and love the shaker you get in your Forever C9 Cleansing pack. There is this handy compartment in the bottom of the shaker that you can either put your supplements into or even keep the required amount of shake powder in.  Handy if you are constantly on the move all the time.

Okay, that's it now. I am going to stop typing. Next update on day 9!



No comments:

Post a Comment