Thursday 19 May 2016

Day 2: My Forever Living C9 Cleanse

Hello again. It is day 2 and you know what? I feel fine.  What is even more surprising I am not experiencing any headaches, nausea or bloatedness of which I had prepared myself for. There are so many stories you hear about cleansing, usually the negatives, but everyone is different and at the end of the day it is up to the individual to choose what method of detox they use.

By the end of the day I thought I would be hungry or at least tired but this wasn't the case. My energy levels were maintained and I didn't feel hungry. I must admit I did have a couple of strawberries to take away the taste of the last two glasses of the day of Aloe Gel.  There is a list of Free Foods of certain fruit and vegetables in the very helpful information booklet that is included in the C9 Cleansing pack.  These can be enjoyed as a snack throughout the day to curb the munchies!

What might be an idea to prevent being tempted to cheat is to keep busy, submerge yourself in something you really enjoy doing most to help occupy your mind. Or even get a friend to keep you motivated but keep reading the handy booklet included in pack to keep focused.

I must tell you this, the shake is amazingly yummy.  I chose to have vanilla in my pack but you can opt for chocolate depending on your taste. For me it made day 1 worthwhile!

Ok, I have finally made it home. (the traffic was pretty heavy but heyho I am back safely).  I can report that I am not flagging and to be fair I don't feel hungry so am now wondering how I am going to fit in my dinner of 2 x Forever Garcinia Plus Softgels plus 120 ml Forever Aloe Vera Gel. And before bed, another 120 ml Aloe Vera Gel and at least 250 ml of water. I will be full!

Let's hope tomorrow continues in the positive. I will update you.


Catch you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment