Wednesday 18 May 2016

Day 1: My Forever living C9 Cleanse

Hi there, my name is Sandy. I thought I would share my C9 Cleanse journey with anyone who may be considering doing something like this.

The Forever pack contains:
Forever Aloe Vera Gel x 2 litre bottles.
Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein.
Forever Therm.
Forever Garcinia Plus.
Forever Fiber
Tape measure.
Information booklet.

This is a 9 day cleanse and I plan to share daily updates on my journey.

So today being day 1:

Woke up feeling really positive and anticipating breakfast. Downed the Garcinia Plus soft gels, knowing there was no going back. Then came the Aloe Gel, 120mls of the stuff. Let's just say it is an acquired taste and I think it is going to take me a while to adjust to it. Finished off breakfast with a Therm tablet and 30 minutes of exercise (ok I jiggled around a bit whilst tidying the house and washing the dishes).

Had my first snack around 10.30 am. 'Forever Fiber', I mixed this with 250ml cold water. It doesn't taste bad. If I am honest I am hopeless at drinking enough water on a daily basis especially as I find it boring. I would go as far as saying for me it is torture and really struggle to drink enough. However drinking water is a necessary part of this programme so I am going to suck it up if I am going to do things properly.

I am on late shift and plan to take lunch with me more supplements and Aloe Gel but hey I can have my first Forever Lite Ultra shake can't wait!

Let's hope the rest of the day goes well and I shall update you later!

PS: they ask you to document your measurements in the handy booklet so you can compare at the end of day 9.











No comments:

Post a Comment