Friday 20 May 2016

Day 3: My Forever C9 Cleanse

Hello there!  I am beginning to feel like it's my body again.  My energy levels are through the roof. I managed to workout for 30 minutes and I am feeling pretty cool. I am totally stoked if this is how I am feeling and it is only day 3. Way to go!

I almost fell off my chair last night. I thought I would look through the handy booklet and check out day 3 menu as I can eat a 500 - 600 calorie meal once a day through to day 9. But it wasn't that that made me stop and read the page several times over,  it was the fact that from now on I only have to drink one glass of Aloe Vera Gel a day! High five (that's only my opinion though).

Did you know the Aloe Vera Gel contains 19 of the 20 amino acids and 7 of the eight essential ones the body needs?

Feeling like I could climb a mountain right now, pity I have to go to work shortly. Looking forward to my meal this evening probably cheese and mushroom omelette with sweet potato and vegetables (a recipe from the booklet).

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment